Wednesday 23 November 2011

The World According to Finnegan

           Hello. My name is Finnegan. I am 15 months old. My number one favourite thing in the whole world (after mommy and daddy of course) is my blankie. I’ve had it since before I was even born and sleep with it every night.  My number two favourite thing is my dog dog. I think her name might be Miley but to me she is dog dog. I love to play with her and chase her and eat her toys. Let me tell you a little bit more about me and my family.
        
               I live with my mommy and daddy in a tiny farming community in rural Quebec.  My daddy is Chris, he does security at a school for little boys and girls who get into trouble. He also has a workshop and when I’m big enough, he said I can help him build things.  My mommy is Jessi. She takes care of sick people so that definitely comes in handy when I don’t feel well. She also goes to school, I can’t wait to be big enough to go to school and play with the other boys and girls and learn to read and write and speak French. My mommy and daddy met in high school.  They got married and had me when they were very young, only twenty-three.

 When both my parents are working my aunt looks after me. She has two little boys and we have lots of fun playing together on the farm. I don’t have any little brothers or sisters to play with at home and mommy said it’s going to stay that way. I do get lonely sometimes but it does mean I get all mommy and daddy’s attention to myself! (And all the cookies!)
          We live in a very old house. Mommy and daddy bought it before I came along and are fixing it up themselves. They got my room ready just in time for me to be born. I got inpatient and snuck out a few weeks early so I almost didn’t have a room at all! They still have a lot of work to do before it’s finished but that just means I get to help out, and I love using tools.

           As you can see our life is very hectic but we make it through alright. If you want to hear more about me and our family you should read my mommy’s blog. As you can guess by the title, I am the star. She shares all my adventures, trials and tribulations with our friends and family. I do wish she would keep my little mishaps to herself though; some of them can be downright embarrassing.
Common mom, that picture is so embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment