Thursday 29 September 2011

Is this normal?

My son gave me a bloody nose today, again. Yes this is the third one so far, Chris has also succumbed to a few. Now if my son were a teen or a tween this would make an excellent show for Dr. Phil. We would go on, he would discuss control issues blah, blah, blah. However, Finnegan is a mere 14 months old, he none the less derives great pleasure from beating up the members of our household. Now I know boys can be a little rough but if I fear my son now, how will things be when he is bigger than me? (I am putting that at about 8 years old since I am 5'1'' and Chris is 6'2'') If we are on the floor with him he greatly enjoys slapping, scratching, kicking, nose and eye gabs and hair pulling. Even while I breast feed him, which is suppose to be a quiet activity, Finn has taken to pinching my underarm. He chases the dog around the house with his push kart and hitting her is followed my squeals of glee. Why do I have such a sadistic son? where is he learning this from? Neither Chris nor I are ultimate fighters, we don't take him to watch cock fights, we don't even have a TV! (No I am not a super mom, just poor.) Whats more troubling is that anything can become a weapon. Anything long instantly becomes and sword and anything small enough to be thrown could be flying at my head at anytime. I am quite concerned at what kind of man this violent little boy may become. And to all of you who are heckling me for more kids, just imagine what Finn would do to them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment